DDL, a subsidiary of Integreon Global, is now offering testing for medical products such as ventilator components, masks, gloves and gowns used on the frontlines in the fight against COVID-19. In addition, DDL offers testing services to support the development of COVID-19 vaccines and therapeutics.
DDL’s testing services for COVID-19 related medical products include:
- Testing of connectors and hosing for ventilators – ISO 5356-1, ISO 5359 and ISO 18082
- Performance of materials for medical face masks – ASTM F2100 and EN14683
- Tensile, bursting strength and liquid penetration tests on medical gowns – ASTM F1868, ASTM D751, ASTM D1683, ASTM D1776, ASTM D5034, ASTM D5587, and ASTM D6701
- Safety testing and degradation tests on medical gloves – ASTM D3578, ASTM D5250, ASTM D6319, and ASTM D6977
DDL also provides the following testing services to support its biopharmaceutical customers developing COVID-19 vaccines and therapeutics:
- Performance testing on pre-filled syringes and auto-injectors – ISO 11040, ISO 11608 and ISO 80369
- Container Closure Integrity Testing (CCIT) – USP 1207
- Stability testing – validated ICH conditions
- Package validation & distribution simulation – ISO 11607, ASTM D4169, ISTA Series
“DDL has maintained business continuity to support our customers that develop and manufacture life-saving medical supplies and technologies as we respond to this global pandemic,” said Tamera Presler, General Manager, DDL, Inc. “Our employees have been fully trained on essential preventative measures. We remain committed to providing our customers with fast, accurate, and high quality testing during these unique and challenging times to ensure the safety and well-being of all.”
For more information on these tests, or to receive a quote, please contact us or call us at 800-229-4235.